Polyurethane Spray Foam from RooflokSaving on Energy Bills through solid insulation
Saving up to 40% depending on insulation and thickness
Heat loss from a house or a building occurs in almost every direction, with walls and roofs accounting for 60% of total heat loss.
Loft and cavity wall insulation are simple and efficient ways to prevent heat loss through roofs and walls – but in time these can ‘fail’ and not perform as intended.
Energy Savings could amount to as much as 40% depending on the type of insulation and the thickness used.
Damp and moisture ingress can affect the performance of certain insulation materials (such as mineral fiber). Reducing air leakage can help to reduce the amount of fuel necessary to heat a building.
So why use polyurethane spray foam to insulate a building?
Open PU Spray Foam’s Key Benefits
- Adheres well to breather membranes and even roof tiles (this will help stabilise the roof structure and prevent tile slippage)
- Typical lambda value 0.025W/mK (closed cell)
- Can be applied to solid walls (internal and some external applications), cavity walls, roofs, soffits and floors
- Cures rapidly hence no waiting time – less wastage on site
- Provides a seamless form of insulation which provides an airtight barrier
- Can be applied onto any substrate, In SITU
- Closed cell spray foam is not permeable to moisture and provides excellent thermal properties
- Some acoustic performance
- Class 1 fire rating
Want to know more?
Get in touch with us today.